Add yourself to the map! Just for fun! Show where you are on the map

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i never knew the netherlands were in europe... for some reason i've always thought it was in the extreme southeast asia, near australia (not new zealand)

yukoneer:
i never knew the netherlands were in europe... for some reason i've always thought it was in the extreme southeast asia, near australia (not new zealand)
24.gif

dlndavid:
Can't you broke it.
Frapper Under Maintanence. We'll be back in 5 min! Check out our other project, Planzo.com in the meantime
Hey.. you can't blame me.. :11: It was working fine when I left. If you have to blame someone it was that other guy... you know the one over there hiding. :wink:

Very cool......:wink:

The map works in IE but doesnt appear to render the pins in the right place with firefox.

Firefox 1.0.7 looks OK -- Beautiful Baldwinsville is just NW of Syracuse.

Hey scuba jenny - I was looking for paradisiacal paradox on the map, but I couldn't find it...

Odd. Im on 1.07 (windows) and it went wrong on both computers. I'll try it "raw" with no plugins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom