Aeris Accel vs Mares Power Plana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried a pair of regular Mares Power Planas, unfortunately they aren't right for me. The fit in the shop seemed better compared to my Hollis F2.

But when diving them, the fins kept giving me feedback as if I was brushing something behind with the fin tip - even though there's only water behind me.

After doing two dives with them, my right foot was sore as the top of the foot pocket was cutting into it.

Looks like I'm going to return these and try the XL Jet Fins.

I tried a pair of regular Mares Power Planas, unfortunately they aren't right for me. The fit in the shop seemed better compared to my Hollis F2.

But when diving them, the fins kept giving me feedback as if I was brushing something behind with the fin tip - even though there's only water behind me.

After doing two dives with them, my right foot was sore as the top of the foot pocket was cutting into it.

Looks like I'm going to return these and try the XL Jet Fins.

It sounded like a size problem. In where I live, we have S size. And it fits like glove... Had 6 ocean dives and 2 pool dives with it and it feels better and better. Thanks buddhasummer for the recommendation.

Did another dive with it today and they actually felt really good o_O Strange how feet change from one day to another...

Did another dive with it today and they actually felt really good o_O Strange how feet change from one day to another...

Maybe it's not the feet. But getting use to it... i felt it weird too on my first and second dive esspecially the reverse kick. After moving backward, it moves back forward when I put down the legs. It's just too sensitive.

But now, it felt much better. Esspecially the control.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom