Aeris Elite Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyclone3565

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Good Afternoon,

my wife and I just returned from 10 days in Cozumel during which she made 18 dives, of which 14 were on 36 Nitrox. Upon viewing the logbook on the Elite, I am able to view all 18 dives, plus prior dives from earlier this year. However, when downloading to my laptop, it will only download 16 dives, not all 18. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. All settings, other than the FO2 50 on, are factory defaults (the sampling rate is default)

Thank you in advance.

it may be do to the amount of data it loged on the 18 dives .Like ifyou have the computer is set to loging avery 20sec. you will have a smaller amount of data than if you have it set to avery 2sec, witch would be 10% MORE DATA Witch could couse the computer to dump 1st dive in the order they were loged .my Oceanic will only log 25 dives @ 20sec. intervals and less as I increase the intervals . My Tusa iq750 does some of the same . they can only hold so much Data just like you home PC or I-pod ,MP3 PLAYER

Hi Ken,

and thank you for the reply. I had made that assumption, however I am able to look at the dives on the computer itself, but they do not all upload. I have the settings/sampling rate set to the factory default. I will need to review the manual a bit further.

Hi Ken,

and thank you for the reply. I had made that assumption, however I am able to look at the dives on the computer itself, but they do not all upload. I have the settings/sampling rate set to the factory default. I will need to review the manual a bit further.

Have you tried redown loading then from your computer? sometimes my computer and software do not read/load the dive /s so I have to unplug the computer from myPC AND START OVER with the the down load sequence

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom