Aeris Savant Still in Use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green Frog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A casual friend just gave me the Aeris Savant with wrist mount that he purchased new, used with perfect satisfaction for quite a few dives then had to discontinue for health reasons (his, not the computer’s). Anyway, the battery is dead from sitting around several years, so he just gave it to me so I could see if it was salvageable. Does anyone still use one of these old units and have any comments? What battery does it take? How much do I disassemble the wrist module to get to the computer?
thanks in advance!
Froggie 🐸

I had one. Great computer. Battery is easy enough to change.
Here is the manual.
Not sure what you mean by "wrist module." Mine just had a wrist strap on it.
Picture?

Attachments

• Savant Manual.pdf
    755.6 KB · Views: 91
Thanks tursiops, that’s just what I needed. The “wrist module” was the whole unit with wrist strap, as I can now see from the manual, I’ve got the same wrist mounted computer you do. Now to put a battery in it and see if it will wake up.

Here’s the picture you asked for.

🐸
image.jpg

Yep. Same thing. Have fun with it.
I sold mine around 2013; I'd gotten into some technical diving and had moved over to a trimix computer so had not used it for a few years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom