Aeris software - good, bad, or ugly?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the Sensus Pro and really, really dig it. I download it to my Palm in between dives :)

jonnythan:
I have the Sensus Pro and really, really dig it. I download it to my Palm in between dives :)

Super cool! I suppose I probably should just get a BT and the sensus and save a few bucks. What do you use?

i've never had any problems with dives appending to my dive log. i use an atmos AI. every once in a while its a bear to get the cable in properly, but the software works great. i also like the fact that its an access DB format so i can take it and manipulate it outside the software.

i do know that some people (my brother included) get confused and try to DL using the wrong computer format.

kaliban:
Super cool! I suppose I probably should just get a BT and the sensus and save a few bucks. What do you use?
Definitely get a computer if you want a computer, but I use a plain OMS/Uwatec bottom timer. I recommend that most rec divers use computers.. no real reason not to.

zboss:
It works on my windows 2000 machine... I haven't tried it on my XP machine but you can set the .exe to be executed in windows 2000, or 95 emulation, so it might work.
I remember trying that without success w/ Win2K, but you motivated me to give it another go w/ WinXP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom