Afternoon 1 tank dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is our intention for it to go on for a long time. We have been doing it for quite a while for guests of the Villa Aldora and just last week I decided to open it up for all.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

What type of dives are these? Depth? Current? Will be in Coz in December with my 14yr old son, neither of us have much experience but hoping to fix that when we come down.

:cheerleader:Very very tempting, I wonder if I can escape when my husband takes his nap after his 2 tank dives. We are coming to Cozumel in March!

Sounds wonderful. I hope I can resist the cervesa / tequila at lunch a time or two. I am diving with your operation at the end of this month, and plan to try and make some afternoon dives now that I see this. Cheers!

Bubbles, tell your hubby to get his butt on the boat. He can nap on the way to the site...

Better yet, just tell him that you are going and enjoy his nap.

Hi Dave, very happy to hear your dive op has taken it serious there are divers who think 3 dives a day is always better than 2 :)
I plan to do the first 2 morning dives with you in November and will be staying just across the street from your shop. Will they be able to get my gear on your afternoon boat at the villas or do I need to bring it myself in a cab?
Thanks again for posting the great news,
John

If you are diving with Aldora, and we do take care of your gear, it will be waiting for you on the afternoon boat, just like normal. Just let us know by the surface interval that you want to go.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

it is about time. most of the dive ops in coz really shy away from afternoon dives. Probably driven by logistics and $'s......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom