Aggie Diver Jokes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A group of freshmen aggies decide to get certified to dive,they take classes and ask a friend from UT to join them.Well,it took a while but the instructor finally feels safe in issueing thier cards.To celebrate they take a trip to Cozumel.Mysteriously they all perish except for the UT student on a very shallow dive.Asked about it,the UT student says"I wrote on my slate that I was running lo on air and was surfacing"He continued "I asked if they were OK and they wrote me they were going to stay till they ran out of bottom time"

I had a simaluar experience,at Canyou Lake-N.park,near San Antonio,tx. These aggies were getting certified. So that nite I went out and been in that part so often that i did not use chemical lite or reflections. Next morning,they were asking me if I had seen anything strange last nite? Not realizing that It was me! I said no not me. get it?

Mack Diver:
How do you keep an aggie bussy (ver. 2.0) Give them a bottle of soda that has Please Try Again written on the inside of the cap.

Yup, we had version 1.0.

When the Prof. had to leave the class for a bit he would hand out pieces of paper with "Please turn me over." written on both sides.

No one seemed to get bored. :D

Oh, that was at UT. :wink:

These 3 year old jokes are still funny! :lol:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom