Ahhhh, the joys of winter...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pmarc68:
Gee, I feel really bad for you. It was 1 degree this morning when I went to work at 8am, and reached the balmy high of 9 degrees. Bet you wish you were here!

Happy Holidays, and try to stay warm,

Pam

My hat's off to you, by the way, my coats off to you as well.
It was in the 40's this morning going up to around 70.
I didn't wear a coat because that's not cold.
I grew up in the North Midwest, so I know also what's cold.
NYC, you are cold now. Look ahead, soon it will be spring and time to dive again.
Or, you can come this way and go diving in the Keys.
From Florida, have a great day.

oh pooh....all you warm weather people (and oh how do i envy you) can bite me... oh how i loath you as I sit here in my sweats and down house shoes, reveling in the thought that the little red mark on the thermometer will reach all the way up to 8 degs in the morning. I am still amazed that I live reside where the temps push the 110 mark in the summer and dip down into the negative factors in winter. On the bright side it makes for a real nice yearly average temp of 57 deg. Guess that is something to be thankful for as my toes turn blue and try to detach themselves from my feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom