Air Fill Argument

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J.R.:
Nice manifesto... :popcorn: ... and... ????

WHAT!!! You stiffling my freedom of speach???

As long as those who feel a need to preach the glories of the people's internet over the repressive imperalistic mom & pop LDS, I shall, if for no other reason than because its fun... stand to the defense of the small dive shop operator attempting to scratch out a meger living amidst the evil empire of the mystical marketplace known as 'the internet'... :popcorn: :popcorn:

I say let each make his own bed as is to his liking (give me an 'amen'...) but not wave his bed sheets as a banner triumphant... (howz'about another 'amen'???)... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I say to everything there is a season... and while the LDS may be more expensive and limited in the scope of its merchandising... IT IS JUST DOWN THE STREET brothers and sisters and woe be it unto him who tries to sit down and network with the mysterious faces and unknown qualities of the internet merchant... Yea... I say unto you... try to get an air fill over the internet... try to have somebody on the internet 'checkout' yer rig to assist you in figgurin' out why ya' got this or that discomboobulation happenin' in your divin' universe... (give me a "Thank you Jaques Cousteau...") :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I say unto you... ummm.... was there a question associated with this thread???

Support em' all... BUY till' your credid card smokes...

You are neat. Don't try to hijack my thread with your eloquent writing skills and love fer scuba diving. I wanted to ruffle some feathers, but you have prevented that. I challenge you to a dual sir. :no

robbcayman:
You are neat. Don't try to hijack my thread with your eloquent writing skills and love fer scuba diving. I wanted to ruffle some feathers, but you have prevented that. I challenge you to a dual sir. :no

Tee-hee... I only dive singles... so... I counter yer' 'dual' with a single... yer' LDS or mine??? :14: :14:

J.R.:
Tee-hee... I only dive singles... so... I counter yer' 'dual' with a single... yer' LDS or mine??? :14: :14:

u so funny u love it long time. Silly I never meant an actual duel, but dual tanks to da bottom. Here be the rules, we both dive down with dual tanks whoever runs out of air first loses. This is the new honorable method fer solving disputes on da board. :popcorn:

robbcayman:
u so funny u love it long time. Silly I never meant an actual duel, but dual tanks to da bottom. Here be the rules, we both dive down with dual tanks whoever runs out of air first loses. This is the new honorable method fer solving disputes on da board. :popcorn:

Good plan...

... wait a minute...

THAT MEANS I GOTTA' BUY MORE CRAP!!! Ya' wouldn't know a good internet store would ya'????

:rofl3: :rofl3:

Its a free market. If a need develops in an area, someone will fill it. Here in SoCal there are large retail stores and many small medium and large dive shops. Most exist simply to fill a local need.
The internet dive shop will have a place as well. Brick and mortar LDS’s will have to compete to stay in business. I see them moving more to a service based industry and rely less on gear sales. They will end up selling only very specialized gear and the initial setup for new divers. However, they will always be a need for fills, lessons, and gear maintenance and inspection.

Dave

J.R.:
Good plan...

... wait a minute...

THAT MEANS I GOTTA' BUY MORE CRAP!!! Ya' wouldn't know a good internet store would ya'????

:rofl3: :rofl3:

:rofl3:

For those that don't know I was just trolling the waters. I had a few takers but no one went ballistic :11doh: I just love how passionate a topic this is. However, I was outwitted by a more clever scuba champion. :mooner:

Can't you read??? See that sigh? Yea, the one that says "NO WAKE ZONE". Well, the other side says "NO TROLLING ZONE".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom