Air Service to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

richhagelin

Contributor
Reaction score
I am curious which United States airlines provide service to Cozumel and from where. I am aware of Continental Airlines from Houston. Do any others provide service?

Thanks,

Rich

USAirways from Charlotte 4 days a week, Tue, Thur, Sat & Sun.

AA flies into Cancun, and I've provided land & air directions from there in an earlier post to you.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Continental via Houston and Newark
AeroMexico via Atlanta
US Airways via Charlotte as above
Mexicana via several Mexican cities including Mexico City

It is easy to find an itinerary which goes through Mexico City - maybe that might not be bad, arriving direct in Cozumel.

A lot of charters also go direct to Cozumel - Apple tours had some from Denver, there are also some from San Antonio - I don't know where else.

Sometimes it also depends on the day of the week. I will have to fly into Cancun, and then travel by bus south to the ferry because the day of week I am traveling does not have a flight directly to Coz (or none was available). Though this seemed unattractive at first, I have noticed that many others have also traveled to Coz the same.
sharkman
:guitar:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom