Air Source, Halcyon ABC pockets, compass, spg, and other misc! Out of space...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So it's time for me to switch apartments again, and a thorough cleaning of my closet/car/dive locker yielded a bunch of stuff that I no longer use! I would really like this stuff gone before I have to move, and have priced everything accordingly! I am willing to take reasonable offers on everything. I want this stuff to go to people who can use it, instead of just collecting (more) dust in the back of my closet since I have too much gear :shakehead:. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship things however you would like me to (fast/slow/slower). Or I'm in San Diego if you would like to take a look!

Aqualung Air Source 2 - $50

• This is not the most recent model out there (Air Source 3 is), but is only ~2.5 years old. It has been serviced yearly (but will be due for another service here soon!) and taken care of after each dive. After deciding that this configuration wasn't for me, it was "retired" to my pool kit, and has therefore only ever been used in the pool for the last year and a half.
  • Comes with its specific inflator hose. Some small scratching around the edges which I tried to show in the last picture.
IMG_0280.jpgIMG_0281.jpgIMG_0282.jpgIMG_0283.jpg

Halcyon ABC Weight Pockets - $40

• The older horizontal style. Each side holds 10lbs. Metal D ring on the left pocket. These do have the molded plastic plates on the inside that were added to solve the problem of weights falling out with no warning.
IMG_0278.jpgIMG_0279.jpg

Oceanic SideScan Compass - $25
photo-11.jpgphoto-12.jpgphoto-13.jpg

Suunto SPG - $30
  • No hose. Some scratching on the front. I was using up until a couple weeks ago when I got a new one and so it has been checked/cleaned regularly along with my regs. Very luminescent face.
  • Same as here: Suunto Pressure Gauge with Hose & Boot (SPG)
IMG_0270.jpgIMG_0274.jpgIMG_0275.jpg

Large OMS Utility Pocket - Brand New $10

Zeagle Rear Weight Pockets - $15

Aqualung Blades II Fins (Small) - $10

• Pretty much brand new. Were worn in the pool once. Have my name written in silver sharpie on the bottom in small letter which I would be happy to black out for you. Black with neon yellow tips. Men's size ~5-7

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 49
  • photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 51
Bump of what's left. Lowered prices. Make me an offer!

Aqualung Air Source 2 - $40

• This is not the most recent model out there (Air Source 3 is), but is only ~2.5 years old. It has been serviced yearly (but will be due for another service here soon!) and taken care of after each dive. After deciding that this configuration wasn't for me, it was "retired" to my pool kit, and has therefore only ever been used in the pool for the last year and a half.
  • Comes with its specific inflator hose. Some small scratching around the edges which I tried to show in the last picture.
View attachment 131235View attachment 131236View attachment 131237View attachment 131238
Zeagle Rear Weight Pockets - $10

Aqualung Blades II Fins (Small) - Free!

• Pretty much brand new. Were worn in the pool once. Have my name written in silver sharpie on the bottom in small letter which I would be happy to black out for you. Black with neon yellow tips. Men's size ~5-7
  • If you want them I'll throw them in for free!

Back
Top Bottom