Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another one of the Montgomery divers here. Welcome to the board.

I am from LaFayette. It is just north of Auburn University. PM me if ya ever wanna go dive somewhere. Only have about 16 dives logged but hopeing to increase that this year

Welcome from north alabama....lots of divers up here.....and a big ROLL TIDE make everything better.

Okay, I'm not technically in Alabama, but my ex-wife is. Does that count for anything?
Hmmm... hmmm... perhaps a new Country Song???
A little tougher to rhyme than "All my exes live in Texas," but I'm sure you can hack it :D
Howzabout "My ex is up in 'Bama so I'm stuck down in LA." maybe?
Rick

Hello I live in Foley AL. and work for the Orange Beach P.D.

up and coming graduate from U.A. in August 08' Headed to Marathon for my D.M. + Instructor with Halls then going for my 6 pack. will be diving mostly Lake Tuscaloosa this summer.

I live in Huntsville, AL. Welcome to the board. Since my Brother-in-Law is a Gulf Shores police officer, we hit Gulf Shores several times a year as well as Vortex. All 4 members of my family are AOW divers including 16 year old son and 13 year old daughter and my wife. I am a computer programmer to support my diving habits. And, yes, one of the days, my schedule and SuPrBuGmAn's schedule is going to work out so that we can all go diving with him one day. I wanna watch him spearfish sometime, too. The catches he hauls in is incredible!! And, one day, I am going to buy a boat and dock in GS so that I can go diving anytime I want to out in the deep. Not enough room in bro-in-law's boat.

Back
Top Bottom