Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:)

Jan and Feb plans for Vortex got blasted to pieces, so we hope to do something last of March or first of April. Kids' extra-curricular activities are putting a monkey wrench in every Winter dive plan we make. For sure in June or July for a week. Will get back with ya on that week - wife and I can't agree on a week, yet.

Hi,

I'm Max. I'm an instructor at Southeastern Divers in Huntsville. Come on by and say "Hey Y'all!".

We do a free Discover Scuba Diving every Wednesday. Stop by the shop 5-ish. Bring your land-lubber friends by to try it out!

Already a diver or just want to talk about it before taking the plunge? Our dive "club" meets the second Monday of every month at 6pm. Stop by then, or just about any other time!

By the way, I'm looking for a high-resolution picture of a waving dive flag. I want to get it printed on one of those screens for the back window of my truck. Anyone got anything like that?

~Sea~ you... Underwater!!!
max

Hello,

I'm Britt Clark, and I own and operate Better Diver in Huntsville, AL.

I teach Recreational, Technical, and Public Safety Diving as well as sell equipment.
You (or anyone else) are welcome to come visit.

Be sure to stop by if you ever decide to dive Martha's Quarry or just want to hang out. Most people just sit around and pick my brain about diving any way. :scubadive

Welcome to the board! I'm from Cullman, AL. :admingreet:

Hey, my name is Beth and I live in Birmingham. I've been diving a little more than a year, and have almost 70 dives under my belt. I'm always looking for dive buddies, so give me a shout!

Back
Top Bottom