Aldora Divers vs Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is interesting that the number one reason some divers prefer SCC is because of the bathroom on the boat. I guess Depends don't work so great when they get wet.

Nah, getting your Depends wet is not the problem. It's trying to get your wetsuit over them, and what your ass looks like in a wetsuit with diapers underneath.

I did hear a funny story of an Aldora DM molesting a sub many years ago. Explains why Aldora's tanks have no logos on them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is interesting that the number one reason some divers prefer SCC is because of the bathroom on the boat. I guess Depends don't work so great when they get wet.

That is probably the #2 reason.:D

The #1 reason is the shore diving.

I can't comment on Aldora as we haven't used them.....yet.

We stayed at SCC 5x over two years and loved them. Everything in one place like Robin said. We were there to dive and loved the bathroom on the boats and the free shore diving.

Now we live here and are trying out different ops with those small fast boats I always avoided before. Will have to try Aldora one day; especially to do some dives up north to see the Eagle Rays.

Betty

Will have to try Aldora one day; especially to do some dives up north to see the Eagle Rays.

Betty

We saw those Eagle Rays up in "Eagle Ray Alley" in the north. Pretty spectacular to watch them fly in formation right in front of you.

BTW congrats on achieving the ultimate dream and retiring in Cozumel!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom