Alexander Springs, Sunday the 17th,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool:
Beano, you just know that I am going to introduce Sir Andy to the shallow line work while maintaining neutral bouyancy drill.

fldiver1, I look forward to meeting you.

Hmmm..... Take pictures :D :D :D

And NO TAKING off dem tanks trying to find that line , ya hear ... !!!

Da Bean
AKA Stuck in Maryland for the weekend.

Cheekymonkey:
Do you guys do these central FL group dives with invites on the forums often?

Yes...In fact , I am opening up a thread on doing Paradise Springs like , right now !!!

Jeano Beano

Very Nice, how do you guys feel about meeting novice divers, from like the UCF scuba dive club, maybe some 20 yr old girls :p

Cheekymonkey:
Very Nice, how do you guys feel about meeting novice divers, from like the UCF scuba dive club, maybe some 20 yr old girls :p

we're old married farts, but we welcome everyone

:14:

(well, not Scubafool... but dang it it's his idea, so i guess he's showing up)

Ahaha, well, I think i'll enjoy being around college age girls no matter what age I hit, :p
Might have to figure something out though in all seriousness, I think our dive club members are always looking to met new people, and we have members of all ages including alumni and faculty.

Cheekymonkey:
Ahaha, well, I think i'll enjoy being around college age girls no matter what age I hit, :p
Might have to figure something out though in all seriousness, I think our dive club members are always looking to met new people, and we have members of all ages including alumni and faculty.

Hey how about some COLLEGE AGE guys???
Gads ...
See what I have to put up with here...(sigh)

Da Beano

P.S. See , if your NOT one of the big boys , no respect. But then , diving is a man's sport anyway. (ah comon , I had to )

jeandiver:
But then , diving is a man's sport anyway.

crap!

this means i can't buddy up with Scubafool anymore

:rofl3:

OK , as we speak:
1) I am in contact with IBM Travel and my flight comes into Jax tomorrow morning around 10:30 AM.
2) I can try to be at Alexander springs sometime early afternoon (after 1 PM)
3) IF I CAN BEG AND PLEAD:

Could you save me a dive for the afternoon hours PLEASE???!!!!

I will try to haul butt down there and get there as fast as I can without incident.

Our 1st shift here in Maryland did a great job on the restores for the customer that there is no need for me to work my shift. So I am getting out early...

(Begging and pleading for an afternoon dive...)

I know I am not one of the BIG BOYS but If you could find the time for an old lady , I would be greatly APPRECIATIVE! You know how I like diving with you two OLD FARTS!!!

Thanks

The Humble Beano

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom