Alexander Springs, Sunday the 17th,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, i'm not going to be able to go

you guys have fun

fldiver1, if you haven't left yet and you read this, let me know what kind of vehicle you will be driving. If I don't hear from you, I am going to wait till this afternoon when Jean shows up.

Hey, sorry for the late reply. Spent all day yesterday X-mas shopping! I don't think I can make it today. Got up this morning with a sore throat and some serious blockage! Better not go trying to breath underwater when I can hardly breath up top right now. Will try again next week or two maybe???

Next couple of weekends aren't looking too good for diving. I just heard from Jean, she is on her way down from Jacksonville now, so I still get to go diving today.

I'm going to get a dive club trip planned to alexander right after this next semester starts probably on a saturday or sunday morning and then grilling out, would anyone be intersted in that?

Oh, the next two weekends are great for me for diving!! Get to get away from the family for a bit!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be able to fit that in...

Thanks!

Jeano Beano

Cheekymonkey:
I'm going to get a dive club trip planned to alexander right after this next semester starts probably on a saturday or sunday morning and then grilling out, would anyone be intersted in that?

We'd love to -- just need time enough to arrange Twin Wranglers.... Is an afternoon better (temperature-wise), or does it matter in January?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom