All about music.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
After becoming curious reading some of the comments in the Britney Spears thread (and because I'm naturally nosey!) I thought this might be fun.
What was/were the FIRST music album/s-CD's you ever bought and what was/were the LAST?
Singles don't count.
In my case:
FIRST: Jimi Hendrix - Are you experienced & Cream - Disraeli Gears
LAST: The Prodigy - Always Outnumbered but never Outgunned.

Had both albums JH and Cream...Disraeli Gears one of my all time favorites. I hope when Eric Clapton is 90, he's still playing a screaming guitar.

Cd'sz Nope, but as for a first album purchase, I remeber it well "Black Sabath, Master of Reality". It took me many years to figure out what the hell was sweet leaf all about.
As for the last, just trying to replace my album collection, Quean, Bohemian Raposody, gotta mush gotta mush will you fandango thunderbolts and lightning very very frightning me!

dlndavid:
". It took me meny years to figure out what the hell was sweet leaf all about.
QUOTE]

Me too!! Awesome song though.

First was Bee Gee's "Saturday Night Fever" Disco rules! J J J J Jive Talkin....

Last was Tool "Undertow" Somehow, I keep having to replace that one. Keeps getting ganked from persons who seem to need it more than I do. :)

First - Skid Row Slave to the grind
Last - Vertical Horizon - Go

First Album I ever bought was Rubber Soul by the Beatles on Vinyl (and yet I was born in the eighties. I must be really retro!)

Last album I bought was Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells (I lost my other copy).

Next album I'm buying is probably the new U2 one.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

no idea what the ist was
last was Linkin Park/Jay-Z Collision Course

At 8 years old, my Great-grandmother died and left me a stack of 78s. The first one I listened to was Harry James, I Cried For You.
Last on, I think, Lakewood.

Don't remember the first one.
The last are the latest Ramstain and latest Eminem.
Baltimoron - don't you worry I never remember album's titles
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom