All about music.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's see....

First album: The Beatles, A Hard Days Night
Last album: Queensryche, Operation Live Crime (CD/DVD) already had the (CD/VHS) version.
Last non-replacement album: Slave to the System, Slave to the System or Diana Krall, The Girl in the Other Room.

In between there have been many, many Jazz, Classical, Country, Folk, Rock, Hard Rock, Rap, R&B, Soul and Disco albums...and I still have most of them (except the ones my roommates obsconded with back in college)...they take up almost an entire bedroom in the house now. Definately, a problem with the WAF (wife acceptance factor):11doh: ...she wants to turn the room into a "crafts room" for our daughter. In the immortal words of Don Henley: "I will not lie down, I will not go quietly", the music was there before they were...I'm claiming squatter's rights.

Squashie:
Let's see....

Last album: Queensryche, Operation Live Crime (CD/DVD) already had the (CD/VHS) version.

Mindcrime is one of the best ever albums by any band. I wore out a cassette I played it so often.

Of course I did the same with Dream Theater's "Images and Words".

First: Whos Next
Last: Brahms Complete Hungarian Dances - London Symphony

And that is a pretty good cross section of my tastes which would be pretty much everything but two kinds of music - Country and Western:D

first, Bonnie Raitt "Home Plate"

last cd Jack Johnson "In Between Dreams" But since then I download from itunes....Tristan Pettyman the last.

First album: "Out of Our Heads" by the Rolling Stones (I've been bent ever since, and that's obviously a very long since...)
Last CD: "Live at the Old Quarter" by Townes Van Zandt.
Next: maybe the Proclaimers reunion album, maybe some punkabilly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom