All you Texans post here!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Markdone:
Be warned about the Texas Swamp Diver crowd - some are aggies. (where men are men, and sheep are afraid).

Mark

There are some aggies, but most of us are just good ole boys and girls. We let aggies, horns, raiders, okies, yankees, and everybody else dive with us, as long as we're all having fun. Heck, Mark, we'd even let you dive with us :wink:

Houston Diver here. :) Aggie as well. I mean if you are a Texas, the only thing better is to be an Aggie. :wink:

Diver in Grand Priairie here!

txscubagirl:
Well, if every other part of the country has their own place to post. I thought we needed one as well!
hey txscubagirl

i am from the beaumont area. im working in charleston SC for the next 9 monthe or so. i travel around working power plants. diving is one of my hobbies and i try to go often. iv been in the cooper river here looking for shark teeth. awsom, pitch black, found a couple of pieces of teeth nothing to brag about. they dont start diving in the atlantic for another month. good to meet you. where do yall dive at?

I thought I had already posted in here, but looks like I was mistaken.

I'm 21 and live in Mesquite and work in plano and addison.

Hi all! Amarillo here! I went to Tech, but my neice is an Aggie grad...I've seen the error of my ways...hahahahahaha!!
I'm going to go have a look at that Texas dive sites link ScubaPro50 posted...sounds interesting!
Cynthia

Gotta go have a look at this! I'm thinkin' there's no where close to Amarillo (DUH), but...in the state is close, right!?
Thanks!,
Cynthia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom