Aloha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey there,
I got certified in Honolulu last March and am having a great time exploring the waters of Hawaii. I move back to San Francisco in August so I'm going to try to spend more time diving before I leave. I'm looking forward to diving California's chilly beautiful waters too! Hoping I can find people through Scuba Board to dive with when I move.

Christina

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

You came to the right place to find a multitude of Calf dive buddies. The only way to get more is buy a big boat...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

Hi welcome to the board.
If you get a chance try to check out Molakini off Maui. I only freedove there with the wife a non diver but we had a blast. Also Black Rocks on Kanapali beach was great too.
Two kicks in the water and bam sea turtle awesome.
But I bet you had great dives too.

Aloha and welcome to the board. Iffin ya get to the big Isle before you leave, I'll show you my favorite dive spots here.

Hey, welcome to the board. Enjoy the warm waters in Hawaii ..even though its chilly here in CA its still awesome diving. Try looking in the Northern california section of the california kelp divers forum for some local divers too. This is a great place to learn about diving and meeting other divers.

Thomas

Benvenuto a bordo to both of you Shaka and Christina from the middle of Mediterranean sea. :azvatar:

my dive buddy keeps getting herself hurt (she just laid her bike down last week) so i need other dive buddies from time to time. i'm here in monterey not too far from sf and great diving.

steve

Welcome to the board!
-Grier

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom