Alway looking for a buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well my wife and I are always looking for a couple of people or more to go with us on out "zodiak" boat I own.
We love to dive weekends and some weekdays.
We like to go with a total of 4 to 5 people on the boat so we take turns going done while the other wait or do surface time.
This is just for fun and not pay for charters.
PM me here if you want more info.

Sounds good, thanks you. I'm busy almost every weekend until the middle of August, you know how summer can be, but I can manage just about any week night. Let me know when works for you and I'll try to round up a buddy.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Rexy1979! Let me know when you can make it out and we'll hook up for a dive. My weekends are pretty much booked up with one thing or another until August, but can manage pretty much any weeknight.

Thanks

I am new to diving and would be interested in getting togeather sometime down on the St. Lawrence. Tried Lock 21 a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Would love to dive that site again, as there is so much variety.

If you, or any others on this thread are interested, drop me a note.
I am often available weekday evenings or weekends.

I usually dive Wednesday nights and Sundays ( sometimes Saturdays and Fridays or Mondays, Tuesdays and heck the odd Thursdays)
I usually head out from Kanata.
I'm currently buddied up with a relatively new diver till my wife is able to dive again.

PM me with your email, I'll let you know when/where we head out.

DiverMichel:
Hi All,

I'm new to this web site and what to say HI. I live in Brockville, Ontario and am always looking for a dive buddy. I'm free most evenings after 6:30 and weekends. If anyone would like go for a dive feel free to contact me.

Michele, I have a buddy that just moved to Ottawa (non-diver). I am planning on going to visit him next spring/summer. It's too early to plan, but I'd be interested in doing a dive or two while I'm there.

Michel,

I am busy throughout the week for about the next two weeks. i have a few days off in the week of july 17-23 if you want to try to hook something up.

Rexy.

I am game if you guys ever want to meet up and do some dives in the St. Lawrence.
Just finished some shore dives there on the "Connestoga" and the "Islander". Nothing to write home about but any chance to get wet is better than no diving at all. Look forward to talking with you all or even diving with some you! I will have to look into some of these dive clubs that have been talked about on this thread. Thanks.

DaveSadler:
I am new to diving and would be interested in getting togeather sometime down on the St. Lawrence. Tried Lock 21 a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Would love to dive that site again, as there is so much variety.

If you, or any others on this thread are interested, drop me a note.
I am often available weekday evenings or weekends.

Hi Dave

I'm wondering if this is the same Dave that I dove with at Blockhouse Bay on June 05th. That's the night one of the divers found a pistol that someone had tossed from the shore. This is Al ( aka DI_Guy ), and I am always open for a dive. I've been doing the Wednesday night dives usually but I am game for anything. I liked Lock 21 too and would like to do it again.

I sure hope its the same Dave, if not, please forgive. (wink)

DI_Guy

DI_Guy:
Hi Dave

I'm wondering if this is the same Dave that I dove with at Blockhouse Bay on June 05th. That's the night one of the divers found a pistol that someone had tossed from the shore. This is Al ( aka DI_Guy ), and I am always open for a dive. I've been doing the Wednesday night dives usually but I am game for anything. I liked Lock 21 too and would like to do it again.

I sure hope its the same Dave, if not, please forgive. (wink)

DI_Guy

Yep. Same Dave. Doing The Connestoga tomorrow and a Charter from NTD on Saturday. Probably will do Red Pine Bay with the Wet Wed. Club the next Wedndsday. Other than that, I have lots of free time while on holidays to the end of the month, and look forward to lots of dives. You have my card, so give me a call, or PM me.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom