Amigos del Mar, San Pedro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am diving with Amigos del Mar in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any feedback? Have not been to Ambergris before.

DalTexDiver,

Had a little experience with ADM in the summer of '05. Great bunch of people who will take good care of you. Did the Blue hole with them. Just tell them what your experiences and desires are and they will take care of the rest. Be straight with them and they will deliver.

Good luck and have fun in your adventures.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
MM1 :crafty:

DalTexDiver:
I am diving with Amigos del Mar in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any feedback? Have not been to Ambergris before.

Dove with them in September at Blue Hole and related far-away sites, and was very pleased. Overall satisfaction was due in part to seas like glass, but the crew was good. :)

See Peter's (Protech) blurb under "I Believe I'll Have a Belikin" thread for pros of diving the barrier reef from Ambergris Caye. I also found that to be a very good set of dives, and well worth your time.

ADM is the largest dive center in the island and also one of the best. Ask for Marciano he is one of the better tour leaders. As for the Blue Hole they are the only real option in San Pedro. Their record speaks for it's self.
Have a great trip.
Steve
ecologic Divers

I have to agree with all that has been said. ADM is the dive shop I use to compare others and I have not found any better.
Post a report when you return.

Thanks for all the feedback. Now only 12 days to wait. Need to get wet reallllly bad.

Yep...top notch operation. My wife and I did the turneffe elbow 3 dive trip with them...very good service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom