Amphibian fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like Spring Straps... Me Three!

OK just spent a week in Cozumel and had a blast... these fins worked great. Memo at Aldora was cheking them out when I droped my gear at the shop and while telling me he had seen them at a show he hit the release and smacked himself in the head with the blade. This came up several times that week. They work fine and I've been very happy with them and looking forward to a future split fin option. The foot pocket runs to the large side so don't worry if you have bulky boots.

They are built very well, high quality and have a lifetime warranty. I love ‘em and could care less what others (who don’t own them) think of them.

I was reading NetDocs report on the Omega site. I was just wondering if these fins could also last as long as Jets in terms of durability.

I was reading NetDocs report on the Omega site. I was just wondering if these fins could also last as long as Jets in terms of durability.

Jets have no moving parts but the Filpfins have a lifetime warranty.

I have over 50 dives on my set, they are holding up very well.

How are the fins at unlocking?

Thanks

Intentionally or unintentionally? I have two pair and one fin has started unlocking on its own after only a few times in the water. I think it's an issue with that fin and when things slow down for me I'm sure I'll have no trouble getting that pair replaced. My second pair stays locked just fine. I'm clumsy and have trouble getting them to lock with a kick but I'm getting better with time.

My first time in the pool with them.
My second time in the pool with them.
My first open water experience with them
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom