Analox CO II Analyser special for Scubaboard members till May 15.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only 12 days left to get on this great deal!

Anyone interested in this deal should jump on it. With all the press about CO I feel that as a responsible diver it only makes since to test per dive. Your buddy is counting on you to be there should something go wrong and you can't do that as a victim of CO poisoning. As a father I owe it to my child to ensure his tanks are safe for diving! You will not find a better deal on this analyzer.

Anyone interested in this deal should jump on it. With all the press about CO I feel that as a responsible diver it only makes since to test per dive. Your buddy is counting on you to be there should something go wrong and you can't do that as a victim of CO poisoning. As a father I owe it to my child to ensure his tanks are safe for diving! You will not find a better deal on this analyzer.
I think of tank gas safety vs CO in selfish terms, but since your son is a diver too - I guess that does make it more personal. You just never know unless you test of course.

DG mentioned that he is getting a number of PM requests for pricing, but some have not followed up ordering - which is odd. If one is serious enough about tank safety to ask, s/he should be impressed enough to jump on this deal - as we won't see any better after this for a long time I don't think - years maybe. Prices change with demand and competition, so you never know if they could get better on the EII CO in time, or higher with cost increased, but this deal is sweet! The best price I see on the net is $341, which is a good price if this sale was not active - but it is for 11 more days. :D

We are very close to getting the best price possible, and could possibly be at the point already.

Bad news!
I can't buy mine because they will not ship to Mexico.
Too bad, I wanted one.
International is tricky. If you were in Cozumel, Cancun, etc. - you could get a friend to bring it to you, altho I guess that would be stretching the rules. So you may have to pay more, but email patti.clarkson@analox.biz and see if she has suggestions.

I will be ordering mine the first of next week!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom