and flashes the OK sign!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaviper

Reaction score
We made it! My wife and I both certified over the weekend and had a blast. I was so proud of her. On our last dive after the last 2 skills demonstrations I was on the instructors left and my wife was on his right. At about 35 feet, I rolled left and looked over at her. What a beautiful sight. She was trimmed up and finning like a pro. Her fear and anxiety were left on the beach and she was diving.

Thank you all for the questions that you answered for us, and all the others that we were able to learn from. I hope that in the future, we will be able to add some insight and experience for the new guys.

I have a BC picked out in the instructor’s shop. mrs. aquaviper says I have to sell my last hobby before I can buy the BC. Anyone want to buy some racing equipment ‘cause I’m headin’ for the water?

Adios Amigos!

Congratulations on your wife's and your own accomplishment! You'll have riot under the water.

Congradulations aquaviper and better half. Now all you have to do is keep the 'ol gills wet and you guys will be fine forever!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Congratulations, my wife is also my best dive buddy. We really enjoy diving together.

Congratulations to you and your significant other. It is nice when you can share the beauty of the world below.

The addiction and rush you get from being underwater leaves no needle tracks and the only thing that goes up the nose (periodically) is some water.

What a trip!!

Argh, I need to get wet!

Congrats on your accomplishments and welcome to the New World. Please keep us posted on your further accomplishments and experiences.

Glad we could help.

ID

We know exactly how you and the missus are feeling. Just don't forget to come back and regale us with the stories of all the wonderful new experiences you're going to have.

And good luck with selling off your old hobby equipment for the new!

Dive safe....
:)

Back
Top Bottom