And in this corner, representing England...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh crud. Now I suppose I have to take every single one of his phone calls.
Shall I get no rest?

Congrats my friend.

Oh, BTW, dont you think the mod green matches my turtle shell? Its almost as bad as my black wing, matching my wetsuit, fins, mask, light, etc :wink:

Yay Simon! :cheering:

:59: woooohooooo Simon, good on ya mate!

simbrooks:
Ok, so does this mean i have to step up my hours on the board from 22 to 23 hours per day? I cant do 24/7, only 23/7 - have to eat, sleep and the rest some time :wink:

Thanks for the welcome... :wink:
Um, do you dive in there somwhere?

Hmm...I can just imagine how you and H2Andy are going to pick on each other in the back room. I bet it'll be a blast. Contratulations.

James

James Goddard:
Um, do you dive in there somwhere?

Hmm...I can just imagine how you and H2Andy are going to pick on each other in the back room. I bet it'll be a blast. Contratulations.

James
Oh no, only cyberdiving for me, i am a mastercyberdiver :wink:

I try to get out at least every weekend for a couple, sometimes more if i can afford or have the time - i make up for that time off from SB by working 24 hours the other 5/6 days :wink:

Welcome aboard dooder! Now you can have an alterior motive behind those random road calls you toss at me.. "Whats happening on the board? I'm stuck in traffic.. is there a ban vote I'm missing?!"

CBulla:
Welcome aboard dooder! Now you can have an alterior motive behind those random road calls you toss at me.. "Whats happening on the board? I'm stuck in traffic.. is there a ban vote I'm missing?!"
Can i do proxy votes for you? Do i need a passcode to let them know its really you voting through me, rather than me sticking two hands up? :wink:

Congrats, Simon!
Where did you hide the bodies?
Did you get that laptop rated to 120 meters?
Are you really prepared for this?

Tom

Back
Top Bottom