Andrea Doria Dive narrated by John Chatterton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duck Diver also has a Chatterton video up on UTube of a dive on a U boat that absolutely made my skin crawl. To me this video was tame by comparison. Amazing stuff.

Glad I had the luxury of experiencing these dives with a hot drink and a warm, snoring dog on my lap... there is something to be said for living vicariously through the accomplishments of others. ;-)

Glad I had the luxury of experiencing these dives with a hot drink and a warm, snoring dog on my lap... there is something to be said for living vicariously through the accomplishments of others. ;-)

Yeah, no kidding! Watching these videos has inspired many of our staff and friends to take their diving to the next step, but I don’t think any of them are planning a trip to the Andrea Doria in the next few years.

Very cool. There is absolutely no way I could do something like that, regardless of training or practice.. Incredible

Amen! Those people are nuts!

Mike

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom