Andrea Lynn "sea of cortez" help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aboalreem

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Any one have been on the liveaboard out of sea cortez called Andrea Lynn? I would love to hear your experiance..
also does these dive sites are good for big fish or do you have details
Refugio Bay

Punta Diabla

Vibora

Gonzaga Bay

The Encantadas

,,,any feed back would be great

Hi Andrea. there are two liveaboards in the sea of cortex. one is an older vessel and does not reach the far sites. the other is nautilusexplorer.com it is a fabulous vessel that does the whole pacific coast. the crew and procedures are five star professional. You will love it. checkout thier website

aboalreem:
Any one have been on the liveaboard out of sea cortez called Andrea Lynn? I would love to hear your experiance..
also does these dive sites are good for big fish or do you have details
Refugio Bay

Punta Diabla

Vibora

Gonzaga Bay

The Encantadas

,,,any feed back would be great

I DOVE WITH ONE OF THE OWNERS LAST YEAR OFF OF THE OTHER BOAT CALLED "ERIC"
I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH I BOOKED THIS TRIP IN JULY. UNFORTUNATLY 16 RESERVEST HAD ALSO AND GOT SHIPPED OFF AND AL GAGE HAD TO CANCEL THE TRIP FOR THE 6 REMAINING PEOPLE. SO I RESCHEDULED FOR THE END OF SEPT. TRIP. REFUGIO BAY WAS THE BEST FOR BIG AND PLENTFUL FISH. IMO I SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON BOARD RIGHT NOW!!! AS I LOOK DOWN AT MY CALENDER. DAMM, GUESS I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER DIVE VACATION SOON. I'M ITCHIN FOR WARM WATER AND GOOD VISABILTY. MAYBE THE TEXAS GULF COAST AND I'LL TRY A OIL RIG TRIP!

WE HAD A GOOD TIME SPEARFISHING MOST OF THE TIME. THE PART ABOUT THE SCALLOPS IS 100% TRUE AL'S DAUGHTER BROUGT UP A BUNCH AND WE HAD EM SAVICCH STYLE RIGHT ON THE BACK OF THE BOAT. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE TRIP. EVERYTHING IS NEW FROM THE PANGAS TO THE FULL INTERRIOR REWORK. THE FISHING WAS GOOD TOO. DON'T MISS THE HUMBOLT SQUID NIGHT. INCREDABLE.... DECKS ARE FULL IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES. HUGE SIZE SQUID AS LONG AS 6 FEET. BY THE WAY.. THE PICTURE IS FROM LAST YEARS TRIP WITH TWO YELLOW TAILS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom