Anilao 4th-6th April, help needed, O lovely PPD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry/ Drew, which PM flight are you taking back to HK/ Macau on Sunday?

Looks like all the evening flights on PAL are booked up (1010am dep available). Sun 5:55pm Cathay is still open but I'd had to take a half day off on Thurs as the 4:30pm is only available...
will you be coming with the future Mrs Pak or just you and the 40D?

will you be coming with the future Mrs Pak or just you and the 40D?

She won't be coming... macro diving bores the heck out of her... so the much neglected 40D will have to keep me company at nite...:mooner:

if I can get a flight..

Larry/ Drew, which PM flight are you taking back to HK/ Macau on Sunday?

Looks like all the evening flights on PAL are booked up (1010am dep available). Sun 5:55pm Cathay is still open but I'd had to take a half day off on Thurs as the 4:30pm is only available...
Pakman, I'm on the 6pm CX flight and waitlisted on the later flight.

Drew

grr... the 5:50pm CX return flight is not available this morning online or any of the Thurs evening departures... lemme try calling some travel agents later this morning.

Mike,

I'm leaving Macau at 10:15 PM. So if you and Drew plan to wait for me, I know just the place while away a few hours...:D

I'm staying till Sunday (2 dives AM)

Ei Caloy,

Can I bum a lift with you back up to Manila on Sunday? My flight's at 19:30, so if I get there around 18:00 I'll be fine.

I'll pay my way, naturally...

Ei Caloy,

Can I bum a lift with you back up to Manila on Sunday? My flight's at 19:30, so if I get there around 18:00 I'll be fine.

I'll pay my way, naturally...
pay? what for? I'd be happy to give you a ride....using a small car though.

You can process your pix while waiting for us to finish the dive in the morning, have lunch and be out of the resort by 1500. We'll drive you straight to the airport.

Whoopdeedoo!

Is 3 hrs long enough? If not, I can easy sort myself out...

Back
Top Bottom