Anilao 4th-6th April, help needed, O lovely PPD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

agree on the tagaytay route.

on the jungle route, as caloy said there are not that many landmarks to base on except. here's what i recall (please correct me caloy if i miss anything):

1. south luzon - yes
2. star toll - yes
3. lipa - yes
4. from lipa, drive past the road to leading cuenca/alitagtag.
5. when you see the white pedestrian overpass - go slow
6. there will be a white-painted house to your right at the corner of the intersection. intersection has a small traffic light (yellow caution light only i think). turn right here.
7. go straight until you hit a diagonal road intersecting/merging with this road on your right (you'll see a basketball court separating this road from the other). travel from end to end should be around 30-45 mins (est). at this point you're back on the road which originated in lipa/cuenca.
8. not too far from there would be the funeral parlor where you usually turn right to bauan and left to the road leading to anilao.

i guess you know the rest :)

Thanks for the direction, we'll give that a try if I'm driving...when you see me remind me to tell you about my experience in Cuenca early one morning headed to Anilao. It involves the CR at small Petron station on the Cuenca road :11:

Drew

Drew,

Happy to drive down / arrange a lift with you, if you're prepared to wait until after midnight. If so, sweet...

Let me get my flights confirmed before deciding, I'm trying to work this into a HKG-MNL-Vietnam-HKG business trip.

Drew

Thanks for the direction, we'll give that a try if I'm driving...when you see me remind me to tell you about my experience in Cuenca early one morning headed to Anilao. It involves the CR at small Petron station on the Cuenca road :11:

Drew
you opened the CR door and you vomitted in your mouth?:D

edit: I'm outta here, office is done...

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

got locked-in most likely :D

Got viciously buttsecksed by some clawhammer-toting, balaclava-wearing, maniacally-giggling, bakla on shabu? Is that it? Do I win the prize?

agree on the tagaytay route.

on the jungle route, as caloy said there are not that many landmarks to base on except. here's what i recall (please correct me caloy if i miss anything):

1. south luzon - yes
2. star toll - yes
3. lipa - yes
4. from lipa, drive past the road to leading cuenca/alitagtag.
5. when you see the white pedestrian overpass - go slow
6. there will be a white-painted house to your right at the corner of the intersection. intersection has a small traffic light (yellow caution light only i think). turn right here.
7. go straight until you hit a diagonal road intersecting/merging with this road on your right (you'll see a basketball court separating this road from the other). travel from end to end should be around 30-45 mins (est). at this point you're back on the road which originated in lipa/cuenca.
8. not too far from there would be the funeral parlor where you usually turn right to bauan and left to the road leading to anilao.

i guess you know the rest :)

did they repaid the pedestrian overpass? it sort of pink or orange when i passed by about two weeks ago. regardless, its the only pedestrian overpass there.

Got viciously buttsecksed by some clawhammer-toting, balaclava-wearing, maniacally-giggling, bakla on shabu? Is that it? Do I win the prize?

Guys, it involves soiled swimwear, so I'm not sure the mods would be too thrilled if I recounted it here.

Drew

bah, I'll be in cebu city for that week. :( I leave this weekend and have no clue when I get back into the city.

I also reco just driving all the way down that night. Certainly saves the trip the following morning. I recall getting a late check-in rate at aquaV (arrived after 6pm).

Have fun guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom