Anilao 4th-6th April, help needed, O lovely PPD!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no problem on the van for later (and yes 7k is round trip, Tim Wolverine hired one also last weekend).

I'll ask if you'll still be charged thursday nite if ever you proceed to Anilao directly from the airport. I'd rather rest in-resort than stop in some halfway house.

and yes you were not hallucinating, the cuenca route is still closed so you'll be taking the jungle route.

ps- Drew, Batangas City is much nearer than Anilao.

Caloy, you're a star!

I'll be doing the same flight from here as I did for Sogud etc. which would get me in just after midnight Thursday. Drew can advise from his end...

the cuenca route is still closed so you'll be taking the jungle route.

What's the "jungle route"? I know 2 routes to Anilao if Cuenca is closed, one is through Tagaytay and the other is turning on the road to Bat City ferry port and then taking route through Bauan. Is there another route?

Drew

What's the "jungle route"? I know 2 routes to Anilao if Cuenca is closed, one is through Tagaytay and the other is turning on the road to Bat City ferry port and then taking route through Bauan. Is there another route?

Drew
If the car is available, better use the batangas city route and thru bauan. Though jungle route is shorter, cuts travel time by 30 minutes. Hard to give directions, no markers.

we usually go there at night as caloy posted.

@caloy: jungle route, is this the same route we take with the small traffic light & white house? the one with the basketball court at the end?

bauan route via tagaytay - lemery? careful as there are cuts on the road due to erosion. there are 2 along that route.

Ok rooms reserved...

9B - Drew and wifey
1B - Larry

ps - if you guys come in late thursday you'll only be charged the following:
P350/pax plus P450/room, friday morning breakfast (ala carte) is free.

Maraming salamat PO! Caloy

Lawrence, I'm good with driving straight to Anilao on Thursday night, what about you?...I see I've gotten another reply as I type this which is probably you.

Drew

we usually go there at night as caloy posted.

@caloy: jungle route, is this the same route we take with the small traffic light & white house? the one with the basketball court at the end?

bauan route via tagaytay - lemery? careful as there are cuts on the road due to erosion. there are 2 along that route.
yes pards, same one.

Maraming salamat PO! Caloy

Lawrence, I'm good with driving straight to Anilao on Thursday night, what about you?...I see I've gotten another reply as I type this which is probably you.

Drew
sorry, let me clarify a bit...

"ps - if you guys come in late thursday you'll only be charged the following:
P350/pax plus aircon P450/room; friday morning breakfast (ala carte) is free".

I'll be there late friday night with wifey (straight from work) and dive with you guys Saturday.

Oh Mr Bird, I've some bit of good news for you.....

inaugurated last Good Friday (the bashsterds just can't wait!)

2352445234_aa68ae80cf_o.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom