ANILAO Dive Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have fun coya's, manong's and lolo's :D

vane_03 will be practicing her AOW skills in balai on sunday :14:

paolov:
need to know what?

i was talking about how we could do a dive to the christmass tree coral as shown on my user profile (90ft to 100ft)

then we may proceed to pinnacle II thats about 110ft a few yards away

then we may do big foot dive site where we saw the huge live triton shell. this are goes to 110ft the reef structure is like a fortress

then (oh hehehhe we chanced on ligpo bahura on a low tide so i was able to go to deeper parts of the reef last weekend that would normally be at 110ft or deeper)

oh i don't need to mention the wreck where there are lots of jacks, and maya-mayas as well....

also we may do a night dive at ligpo coral garder where there would be huge nudibranchs and alot of other unique species....

hmmmm alll this is a weekend in warm water... ahhhhh i could just imagine it ..... and tomorrow the imagination becomes REALITY.

so who among you would be going for warm water diving tomorrow?

ehhehehehehe :D

doing a day trip sunday too in anilao...

but i'd be interested to join this route next time paolo... if its happening the weekend after next... count me in...

dive! dive! dive!

clgsamson:
I'm back! will post some of my dive pix tonight...including maybe the "pic of the month"! and it wasn't taken underwater!!!

Koya, posted already?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom