Anilao Dive planning July 16-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually I leave here the 10th... arrive there the 12th... Sorry but tht ws the old SFO... that (and the tornado simulation) are gone... replaced by duty free shops...

Ben_ca:
I'll be in town till the 30th

shouldn't you be flying now....
hmmmm it's the 9th here, but still 8 th there.

if i order the waterproof pants ate REI, it would be deliverd within 24 hours....
however its a sunday.... so they may deliver it monday.....the 10th

hmmmmmm and if you wait for REI delivery... it may delay you from your flight....

hehhehehehehhe...... just kidding.

just realized that the waterproof pants at REI may not be able to withstand the heat of the motorcycle engine ......

I'll bring you a box of 50 gal hefty trash bags... just rip out a hole for your head and 2 for the arms and Viola!!! Instant poncho!!

Boarding time Countdown: 25:40
(tick tock tick tock... ala 24)

Gang BTW which way is the wind blowing right now? Habagat right? What sites/resorts are sheltered which ones are not?

wind coming from the south west

anilao seaside faces west.

PG dive site on the north hence they are protected however the crossing is the dilema.

perhaps Moalboal would be a better area to avoid habagat.

current wind that brings in the waves.

philipines_northhf1.gif

THEReIS A NEW TYPHOON, A VERY LARGE ONE !
i will post at 2006 typhoon thread

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom