Anilao Really, Really Rocks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some show very obvious sign of loneliness and you can see them, in their eyes...

bg041iq0.jpg

sp117ku4.jpg

sp123mq0.jpg

Ed.

There's always joy and excitement, once they managed to find their partner or soul mate... :lol:

c205lr9.jpg

c222cu4.jpg

ff068el2.jpg

sp129jp0.jpg

Ed.

Once they get to know each more and the time spent together, things will eventually heat up. Some do it with Love, others just do it cos they just wanna have fun... :wink:

n118rv5.jpg

ne101et4.jpg

bg042pm3.jpg

Ed.

Thanks Kevster & AndyT! :D

AndyT - Hehe... :lol:

Ed.

Oops! My pictures went missing, I was uploading them on image shack! Hmm... Sorry... :(

Ed.

Anyway, the story continues... :wink:

As the relationship progress, some will decide to make a commitment and tide the knob. Both will decide to become soul mate and hopefully start a family of their own...

The progress of making and anticipating the arrival of the young ones... :D

sp124pt1.jpg

sp120wj4.jpg

sp121yc4.jpg

c232ev6.jpg

fa023au6.jpg

Ed.

The time has come and arrival of the younger one... Tiny, cute and innocent! The atmosphere is just filled with joy, love and happiness... Thank GOD for creating such a beautiful things in life! :wink:

sp136dr8.jpg

sp133sv3.jpg

sp137ld5.jpg

sp131vg3.jpg

- The End -

Ed.

PS. You can see the rest in my website! Happy viewing & thank you all. :D

Wow...!! The shot of the mantis holding its eggs is amazing. I love all your photos but that's my favorite. What amazing colors!!!

Back
Top Bottom