Anilao recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, so no espresso machine in Anilao...But there is like actual real coffee and not just Nescafe Blend 43, right? Or am I actually going to die? lol

Ok, so no espresso machine in Anilao...But there is like actual real coffee and not just Nescafe Blend 43, right? Or am I actually going to die? lol

Bequeath me you camera and housing ...... you're gonna die :shakehead:

Actually when I was at CB last April with my buddy Kerstin we both told the American part owner, (can't remember his name as we only met him once), that he needed a decent coffee machine as all they appeared to have was Nescafe. I think they also had a filter brew too but normally you end up with stewed coffee .... yuck!

WetPup you may live to dive another day & Searcaigh your prayers may be answered! BA's menu says they offer 6 types of Swiss Nespresso coffee including Ristretto which is apparently an espresso. Hopefully WetPup will post a full java review when she returns.
qZWMTPQofzZKmEk4tLgrMu5R-p2RBqRuy7qg1mRttggSNZ800yEZ2u79GulPLsUxxzEl8uv_qy4jxd0K71cUXjW3QAZvB5AC5Y2DfPWTHXdNRBhw-4qkJfM6cxMKsw=s0-d-e1-ft

For the record they have no hot tea on the menu - will have to add some more varieties to my luggage.

Bequeath me you camera and housing ...... you're gonna die :shakehead:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a (well known) caffeine problem...lol

Good to know I can still get a half decent coffee though :)

Just wish I had a time machine so I could go right now. 6 weeks *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom