Another great week with Scuba Fun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joel,
John will arrange to have you picked up by taxi in the morning around 8:20AM. You'll go out around 9AM and return to the shop around 12:30PM from which you'll get a cab back to your resort.
This is of course subject to Island Time.
Some days we were about an hour later coming back, mostly due to 70 minute dives, so no complaints.
John will get you out to the different dive sites spread over a week. Just go with the flow and tell him what type of diving you like.
In a week, you'll hit pretty much every site without repeating any.
Remember to bring cash as the CC surcharge is absurdly high.
You'll have a great time with Scuba Fun and John, Igor, and the rest of the bunch.
Just let them worry about the schedule.
John is plenty reachable via email as well.
Have fun!
Kees

Keesmon

My wife and I are just finishing up our week diving 3 times a day with ScubaFun and loving it. I brought my log from our previous visit to Bayahibe, DR over 4 years ago and John reviewed where we went and took us to new places (we only dove in the morning when here before). Every place we dove was good and some were great - absolutely recommend ScubaFun.

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, how did you set up your diving with Scubafun? I've sent them two e-mails trying to arrange diving for an upcoming trip, and got no response.

I e mailed them at first, and then called them. I think with any of these shops, office personnel changes, and John might be going through that now? Purely a guess though. Give them a call ands see what's going on. It's worth it.

When we were there the internet and business phone was out for most of a day. Usually they reply to emails pretty quickly.

Something must be up with their internet. John (or his staff) have always responded to my e-mails same or next day.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom