Aldora Blackwater Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I’ve dove with both Aldora and Stansfield—I wish them both well and wasn’t trying to promote one at the expense of the other. Aldora did organize a full week and took good care of us so this post was partly my way of showing I was grateful.

I wasn't trying to jump your post or even push another business really.

Liang did those dives years before Robert did, the thing is they don't do them all the time - that doesn't take anything away from what they provide. They have some fanatical customers that are excellent spotters and photographers - that core group has dove all over the world and brought volumes of information back here and applied it, they know what they are doing.

You folks that come here for a week or two a year and really want to do that dive, there's an alternative if you/they can't get a group together, that is all.

Looks like an awesome week. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to getting back this winter and doing more blackwater dives with Aldora. I only did a few of them last winter but I enjoyed them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom