Another Local Dive. Tahoe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex Chernak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This past Tuesday we found ourselves with an unplanned day off...we packed the Scubaru and drove 2 hours from Roseville to Sand Harbor.
I didn't think we'd get to see tahoe for another month but I'm glad we just did it.
Great weather, water temp about 57, just warm enough to wear my tropical gloves.
Tiny beach access, so they are not kidding about getting there early.
We were the only divers there, everyone else were families and kids.
We set up camp, no worries about theft and we jumped in.

Beach space is going to be at a premium this year. I was diving Speedboat Beach recently, and where I typically walk my tanks to the end of the beach before I change is entirely underwater.

If you're interested in other sites around the lake, check out my website: DiveLakeTahoe.com. I've got around 50 sites described there.

Beach space is going to be at a premium this year. I was diving Speedboat Beach recently, and where I typically walk my tanks to the end of the beach before I change is entirely underwater.

If you're interested in other sites around the lake, check out my website: DiveLakeTahoe.com. I've got around 50 sites described there.
Nice! I've looked at your website a bunch of times in the last few weeks. :)
One thing i couldn't find was a dive map of sand harbor. I really wanted to see the underwater buoyancy course but i missed it. Once i get an idea of where it is I'll be going back :)

I really wanted to see the underwater buoyancy course but i missed it. Once i get an idea of where it is I'll be going back
Try heading 245° from the #6 Project Baseline post (and don't forget to send some visibility pics in for us!). The buoyancy course should be right around an amusing collection you'll bump into on that heading.

T
Try heading 245° from the #6 Project Baseline post (and don't forget to send some visibility pics in for us!). The buoyancy course should be right around an amusing collection you'll bump into on that heading.
Thank you so much!
And will do, ill pause the original video i have a good view of the card.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom