Another perk of the job

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadrewvideo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Today I had a later than usual dive time with a client (11:30 at the cove), so when driving around the scenic bend at Waimea, I saw the Spinners swimming into the bay. I had 2 hrs till dive time so a quick turn in, park and grab my camera and here is the rest...
I left in the camera sound...they seem to sing along!

yes.. WOW!

thanks drew.. that made my day!

'knew i should've ditched today :eyebrow:

I was just snorkeling. I had to initially swim out beyond the bay itself, but they came back inside about 100 yrds off shore. I was a bit on edge cause the water was murky and spinners are an entree on a Tigers menu and I was way out there so I kept my eyes open wide. Most of the good shots were from about 200 yrds off the sand.

Wow. Excellent video. Right place at the right time and all that. Really well done.

Also, congratulations on being the very first (I believe) to capture the Warhammer Maneuver on video (about 1:27 at the very top). Nicely done!

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom