Any 6 pack boats still available?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not to my knowledge. Of the 2 shops I have used out of Panama City Beach, Panama City Dive Center has the bigger boat so definitely more elbow room even when there is a class on it. Panama City Diving's boat was smaller and we sat pretty much shoulder to shoulder. It did max out at 12 divers though, so if you want fewer divers on the site, that is probably your better option.

There's also Dive Locker and Diver's Den who I don't have any experience with but run their own boats. Maybe someone else can chime in and let you know how those are.

We've had good experiences with both Dive Locker and Panama City Diving, but both are pretty big boats -- 36 foot Newtons. I believe Dive Locker may be a little cheaper. Panama City Diving also does guided shore dives at the jetty, so once we did a weekend with both boat and shore dives with them.

Back
Top Bottom