Any dive store recommanded at Seattle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

Does anyone of you know about good dive stores around Seattle down town?
I'm a new comer. Thanks! :10:

cs.

I would recommend both Lighthouse Diving Center up on Lake City Way and Discount Divers Supply over on Westlake if your close to downtown. I found that lighthouse tends to have better stock of new things as well as better prices on used tanks. It has been my experience that Discount has a better selection overall, of used gear, anyway.

Northwest Sports Divers in Kenmore is worth the drive.

-Ben

I would recommend both Lighthouse Diving Center up on Lake City Way and Discount Divers Supply over on Westlake if your close to downtown. I found that lighthouse tends to have better stock of new things as well as better prices on used tanks. It has been my experience that Discount has a better selection overall, of used gear, anyway.

It's all a matter of perception, I suppose ... those are the two stores I'd recommend people stay away from.

If you're in downtown Seattle, my recommendation is either Underwater Sports on Aurora Ave or Northwest Sports Divers in Kenmore. A little further east, Bubbles Below in Woodinville is also a great shop.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It also depends on what you want to do in the shop. Just get fills or buy equipment?

Thanks for all the input! :)
I'm looking for adding some new equip first, then maybe later for the air service.

All of you are v. helpful, thanks for the prompt response!

Wait a few weeks ... all the big sales happen in July ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Wait a few weeks ... all the big sales happen in July ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Specifically Underwater Sports' Divers Fair in July. Lots of good deals there in the past and I'd expect more good deals again this year too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom