Any divers Costa Tropical España...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plaamook

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for any clubs or local divers, whatever nationality, that have a boat and are interested in another member.
I've got loads of different experience and appropriate equipment so I'm not likely to be a burden, but I only dive solo...and that's my problem.
Here there are a limited number of accessible shore dives and none of the local operators will take me on their boat if I dive solo.
I'm not antisocial. I don't mind going with a group or a friend, I just can't face random buddies any more.

PM me if there's anyone out there...
Or WhatsApp on 07957908477
I hope I posted this in the right forum.
Thanks
Eric

Hola a todos,

Busco algún club o buceador local, sea de la nacionalidad que sea, que tenga embarcación y esté interesado en otro miembro.
Tengo mucha experiencia diferente y el equipo adecuado, por lo que no es probable que sea una carga, pero solo buzo solo... y ese es mi problema.
Aquí hay un número limitado de inmersiones en tierra accesibles y ninguno de los operadores locales me llevará en su bote si buceo solo.
No soy antisocial. No me importa ir con un grupo o un amigo, simplemente ya no puedo enfrentarme a compañero al azar.

PM si hay alguien por ahí...
O WhatsApp al 07957908477
Espero haber publicado esto en el foro correcto.
Gracias
eric

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread moved from Basic as requested

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom