Any Diving in the Nashville Area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Martha's is real nice, and pretty big too.

Top is warm enough for a bathing suit and bottom is, as the saying goes... colder than a well digger's ass.

Definately worth a splash. :D Planning another visit myself in a couple of weeks.

That is the best discription of Marthas around. I went last Saturday with a friend. Loch Low Minn is equally cold from top to bottom. I go to Loch Low alot more. You can take I 40 west to Loch Low Minn 75 then south to Athens TN.

Loch Low-Minn Dive Resort: Home Page

Not to hijack but...

Mopar, I wasn't sure where Dunlap was so I googled it...

Holy smokes it looks like a nice place! I'll have to keep an eye out for a reason to pass through some day.

dunlap.jpg

thought everyone might enjoy the photo. :D

Not to hijack but...

Mopar, I wasn't sure where Dunlap was so I googled it...

Holy smokes it looks like a nice place! I'll have to keep an eye out for a reason to pass through some day.

dunlap.jpg

thought everyone might enjoy the photo. :D

It is. It is the hang gliding capitol of the world and I can see why. I am just to afraid to jump off a cliff with a kite tied to me. It is just a hour and a half from Martha's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom