Any good restaurants in PG?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there's also this pizza shop in sabang carlo/chip swear by it

That's Luca's and it is great pizza!:coffee: Even better is their main restaurant that is out past white beach and that nobody knows about. The food there is awesome and a reaso in itself to go back to Sabang!

One day.... One day...:depressed:

Best italian: Lukas!! But you need to travel one hour... but its worth it for the mussels and the pizza! He also have a pizza-take away just next door to Broadway in Sabang, inside the alley. (kind of unconsistent opening hours though..)

"Fast Food" has the best phillipine food ( first restaurant at your left coming from Sabang in Big LaLaguna), also sashimi at LBC is allright.

If youre into german sausages and draft beer: Divers Cafe
Cheesecake with blueberry-sauce: Portofino Bakery (next door to BigApple)
Steaks and grilled prawns : Captain Greggs
Dessert: Pink Panther, Sabang Disco ehmhehm... :wink:
But: PG is not a great gastronomical destination I'm afraid....

I was in PG 20-27 August 08 and I liked:
1. On the Atlantis side of the point- Captain Greggs (the grill) and Bondi (seafood & not a bad burger).
2. On the Small Lalaguna side - El Galleon, Portofino (dinner) and the Full Moon (cold beer).

Deep Blue Sea Inn ; Margahrita Pizza
Captain Greggs; Fajitas
Ther's also a little place in Sabang, take the main street second left, down about four shops, on the left. You go down a few steps, only counter seats. Good Philippino food.
Lots of places!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom