Any ideas on group travel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are doing Fiji at the end of Nov 2008. We have had three couples meet and get married in three years on our trips of mixed divers! I am flying to NY Aug 1st for our latest couples wedding, George and Allison!
Info here: Two Tanked Productions HD & SD Underwater Productions and video services

I will also be doing a digital work shop on this trip and if you book with use I will throw it in at no charge!

Can I get more information on your trip? I didn't see it on your website but your photos are beautiful!
Carol

Is this time of year (Nov-Dec) best in any specific area? Seems like most places post that Mar-May are peak times. We wanted to take a trip during this time period too and I've been trying to research locations. I prefer warm water. Thanks for all the sites listed, it's been a help!

I don't know how many trips you've planned yourself. This might be a total newbie suggestion, but it helped me on my first dive coming up in August. Just a thought, but have you looked at a trip planner to organize the dive trip for you? They sometimes get access to deals non-pros can't. It won't work for every trip, but it's worth checking out. I used one from here and she is pulling together a great dive vacation for my sisters and me - we all are getting scuba certified August hopefully. I don't know if she is available outside of Florida (PM me if you want contact info), but maybe you can browse through and find someone local to you. If not I hope you have a great dive!

Allison

Back
Top Bottom