Any OC Early Bird Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lexy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've been meaning to post this for a while... but are there any fellow early bird divers in Orange County?

Anyone interested in doing a weekday dive before work/school. Sunrise is at 6 AM.

Our San Diego buddies are doin' it.... (shameless attempt at peer pressure) :)

I and another diver are at Montage 0800 Wednesday 02 Nov 2005.

drive to the lj shores and ill dive with you at 6 am

I can make it down to OC way --sorry Cal Diver, not all the way down to La Jolla Shores-- 6am though I may need a very early wake-up call. I work nights, so a Beach Dive or a short off-shore six-pack is do-able for me: just so I make it back in time for work in Redondo Beach by 3pm. . .

Lexy - How 'bout Friday, November 11 and/or Monday, November 14, 6:00 am, somewhere in Laguna?

John

California Diver - Thanks for the offer! If I can get a day off mid-week, I'll take you up on the LJ shores dive. I've been wanting to dive San Diego County as all of my dives have been primarily in the OC.

Kevrumbo and John (wetrat) - I'll PM ya.

Lexy, PM and an off-board reply sent. . .
(I'm gettin' my Airfill tonight!)

Hey Lexy,

Jan here. I will dive with you Friday am at 6! Want to meet earlier and make it a night/ Sunrise dive??? I've always wanted to do that.

I was thinking to see who might be interested in doing a Dive and BBQ at Heisler on Friday, since it's Veterans Day??? I'm going to take the day off, I think. LOL

Call me...you got my number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom