Any other CCR's with Solid State O2 Cells yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When the battery gets low, the reading will go to 0 for 6 seconds every 60 seconds. It's not in the manual but that's the answer I got from KISS, when I asked how I am supposed to know when the battery is dying. 3.3V is the pyro ones, not oxygen scientific.
Some valuable information there - many thanks!

The more information that we compile together on these cells the better for all of us!
My friend installed the Oxygene scientific (Arne Sieber) cell on his JJ. Just plug and play. We have done one 120 min dive. So far so good. Since the cell is buffering its output and the sherwater is also buffering the readings it can sometimes be perceived as slower than the galvanic, when the buffering is in sync (or out of sync depending on point of view). Feel free to correct me but I think this is what is happening. It never gets so slow as the sherwater starts any warning. It outputs a slightly lower mV compared to a new JJ-cell. (~46,5mV at sealevel 100% O2)

My friend installed the Oxygene scientific (Arne Sieber) cell on his JJ. Just plug and play. We have done one 120 min dive. So far so good. Since the cell is buffering its output and the sherwater is also buffering the readings it can sometimes be perceived as slower than the galvanic, when the buffering is in sync (or out of sync depending on point of view). Feel free to correct me but I think this is what is happening. It never gets so slow as the sherwater starts any warning. It outputs a slightly lower mV compared to a new JJ-cell. (~46,5mV at sealevel 100% O2)
Did the cell come with a coax connector? Or did your friend use a molex to coax adapter? The Fathom uses JJ-style cells so I'm wondering how much of a hack it would be to use to the Oxygene Scientific cells.

Did the cell come with a coax connector? Or did your friend use a molex to coax adapter? The Fathom uses JJ-style cells so I'm wondering how much of a hack it would be to use to the Oxygene Scientific cells.

Gonna be watching this closely.🤞

You can get them with either.

Coax. It has the coax connector by default. If you need any other you would have to convert. You can choose in drop down.
Like I said in previous. Plug and play😁

Took 3 weeks to get in Sweden

Attachments

• IMG-20240515-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20240515-WA0002.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20240515-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240515-WA0001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20240515-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240515-WA0000.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 21