Any Spoilt/Damaged/Flooded Suunto Dive Computer and Wireless Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

projekts

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hi, am looking for some old damaged suunto dive computers and transmitter
Can be in any condition and any model
if you have any lying around collecting dust, maybe can sell to me
Please PM me your asking price, including shipping to Portland, and model, and the problem with the dive computer
thanks all

Hi,

I have a D9 transmitter that will not pair with my watch. I put a battery tester on it and it reads 3.2 volts, but it will not pair. If you are interested how much do you think it is worth?

Andy

I've got a d6 that works perfect, just missing a band. offer?

I am looking for a spoilt one... will be a waste if you let me have a working one though...

got a cobra... anyone else has a spoilt suunto to let go of?
As long it's damaged. any model is fine...

I have a Gekko that self dives. Let me know how much you're willing to pay for it.

So far I've been lucky in that Suunto has repaired or replaced mine when non-functioning. I'm curious; what are you planning to do with these?

I do salvage some parts for recycling purpose
like the straps and casements and even the glass
as for the rest, i just like to have a little collection of used dive computers solely for display purpose only

Btw, I am still looking for spoilt suunto dive computers

I have an air integrated suunto computer I believe its a cobra the only issue is the depth sensor isn't working properly sometimes it'll read 400 ft while on the surface lol. are you in portland oregon? if its something you could repair id be willing to pay you to repair it or if you wanna buy it make me an offer.

Have a Cobra 1 I picked up as part of a bulk gear deal. Same as above post..pressure sensor is all over the board. Display is 100% nice, case is nice too.

Back
Top Bottom