Any trips out there available for single male?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have some spots left for a trip to Fiji March 30 - April 11. Great deal. Great group of people, with a mix of couples and singles. If you are interested let me know (PM me) and I can get you all the info.

Nautilus Explorer has single bunks. Very nice !!!

Those single bunks on the NE down in the 'dormitory' are just horrible. Very small and no privacy at all. Their cabins are wonderful though.
Steve

They were plenty big enough for me to sleep in. I'll be doing Socorro in March, 2010. And I think most people understand that the words 'dorm' and 'bunk' would translate to less privacy. What were you expecting to do down there, anyway ? Nevermind.

My buddy and I are looking for persons to head to Cozmel in Feb. Any one interested go to holyattitude@att.net We are both advanced divers. or post here if you want

I was realy excited to see that someone was going to coz in feb, and wanted someone to go with them. Until i realized that I was the buddy in the above mentioned paragraph. Wasup R.R.

Hey there- If you are still looking, we are going on a live aboard to Turks and Caicos the last week in february and still have room on the trip. there were a bunch of single folks last time around and it was a blast...its $2295 all inclusive except airfare. Send me a message if you are interested.

Singles Month in Bonaire

Join us for the 5th Annual Singles Weeks held March 7-22 in Bonaire. Dive, kite or windsurf by day, dine and dance at night. Optional activities included guided hikes, birding, snorkeling, kayaking and mountain biking.

Singles month was created by Caribbean Wind & Sun Vacations to meet the needs of the independent traveler who seeks to meet other like minded adults. There is ample time for solo ventures such as shopping and exploring. It's a freestyle week to do what you like when you like knowing there are others for diving and dining. Call 800 219-0118 for dates and additional information. You may also send an email to ann@bonairecaribbean.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom