anybody up for gilboa jan 18-19?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbleboy,
I trust the link worked for you? So what do you think? Will you be there?

Best Regards
Don Costanza

We will tell them at the desk where to send people looking for KPP or Scubaboard. I am hoping to get set up near the ramp.

Hope to meet you all soon.

Chad

dcostanza once bubbled...
Bubbleboy,
I trust the link worked for you? So what do you think? Will you be there?

Best Regards
Don Costanza

Looks interesting. I am giving it serious consideration.....long drive though. I posted a reply last night thanking you but I dont know where it went. Thanks again for the info its appreciated.

Bubbleboy,
You are welcome. Glad I could be of assistance...

Best Regards
Don Costanza

hey bubble boy and canuck..il be going to gilboa that weekend..in my 2 piece wet suit..it will be my first coldddddddddddd water dive too lol

cool! I think this is gonna be a good get-together
:wink:

snuggle once bubbled...
hey bubble boy and canuck..il be going to gilboa that weekend..in my 2 piece wet suit..it will be my first coldddddddddddd water dive too lol

hey snug you riding by yourself?

hey roost.. .i may have todrive there earlier that morning to meet up with someone as to buying a drysuit..so as of right now im driving empty unless you and canuck have something else in mind..let me know..

depending on what you guys have in mind, I could get to windsor in time for an early breakfast, and we could hook up from there?
I have no problems with leaving here real early to get me down there in the early morning, if someone wants to take over diving from there to let me have a nap, even better! LOL

hey canuckdiver..i went into the detroit river this morning to see how my wetsuit would hold up..and hey no i didnt go below the water just up to my neck lol and i was surprised as to how warm my suit kept me..so i guess il be just fine in gilboa..

Back
Top Bottom